Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Somewhere in Cabo

So, I just went on my first cruise with my boyfriend. We had one of our shore days in Cabo San Lucas and decided to check out Cabo Wabo since that seems to be the place to go. Well, it was pretty busy already, and we stopped at the bar and checked out the menu. The drinks were more expensive than almost all the bars in the town I live in back in California! I was bummed out, but I wanted to have a drink at the famous bar, so we ordered a couble of Cabo Wabo-ritas. $9 and a few minutes later the tiny drinks were gone. So, we left the bar and wandered around the streets for a moment, till we came across a bar not far from there with a sign out that said, "3 beers and 2 shots - $6.50" That was the Mexican hospitality I was looking for! So we went in, and dollars were all over the walls with people's writing on them, and they handed us a marker to sign the other part of the wall with. The bartender ended up being a young 20-something from Wyoming. It was the perfect little spot, and we went back the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment